Ships next day!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Agriform® 20-5-10 tablets contain ureaformaldehyde as the slow release nitrogen (N) source, combined with available phosphorus, potassium, secondary and micronutrient elements that are compressed into a convenient, easy-to-apply 5 gram, 10 gram or 21 gram tablets.
Once placed in the root zone, the tablet slowly dissolves and nitrogen is gradually released by soil microbial activity to roots surrounding the tablet.
• Successfully used right out of the box - no need for dilution, mixing or measuring
• Safe, easy to handle and convenient to apply
• Contains N-P-K, (Ca, Mg & S) and micronutrients
• Supplies slow release N to roots for up to two years
• Pre-measurement insures quick application, uniform rates, reduces application errors, spillage and waste
• Eliminates wasteful fertilization of weeds and grass on surface
• Leach resistant properties of nutrients protect groundwater from pollution
20-10-5 Target Crops/ Special Uses Agriform® tablets provide a safe, scientifically complete plant nutrition program which feeds trees, shrubs and groundcovers for up to two years. These compact, easy-to-use fertilizer tablets eliminate the need for repeated fertilizer applications for newly planted and established plants. The target crops for this product include:
• New landscape plantings in ground:
• Bare root, B&B, container stock and ground covers
• Forestry and nursery outplantings
• Interior and outdoor landscaping in containers and tubs
• In nursery containers of various sizes, planted with perennials and nursery stock
• Established trees and shrubs in landscape
• Water lilies, other aquatic plants